Friday, September 21, 2012

Ms. Jones=Ms. Jonas

Well subbing has officially started! I've had two fun-filled days back in the classroom. I started out my subbing experiences in third and fourth grade classrooms. I was so excited but so nervous! I've only worked in first grade so I had no idea what to expect. I must say that I absolutely loved it! It was so fun to experience different grade levels and different curriculums. One of the highlights of my fourth grade adventure was a student asking me if I was related to the Jonas brothers. I couldn't help but laugh and say "I wish!". Eventhough I am not a fan of the boy band (I'm a 90s girl...no present or future boy band will ever compare to the amazingness of the 90s....Backstreet Boys and NSYNC will forever be the best boy bands of all time) I'd hope that if I was related to the JoBros I'd be living in a mansion somewhere!
Anyways, I am glad that subbing has picked up and I can't wait for my weeks to be booked with subbing! I sure missed teaching and being in the schools.
Until next time! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment