Monday, August 27, 2012

Third Times A Charm....I hope!

So you know the saying "Third Times a Charm", well I hope that the saying is true. Let me start by explaining the situation first. I live in a small town which is surrounded by other small towns. Basically, in a 30 mile radius there is a small handful of elementary schools. So it is extremely hard to be a new teacher, in a small community, looking, or rather waiting, for an opening spot in the districts. Anyways, today I turned my third application into the third district. (When I re-read that sentence, I couldn't help but think of District 12 and the Hunger Games....yep I think I am obsessed.) I currently have all of my fingers crossed in hopes that I will get an interview and possibly a job from this district. With only two weeks till school, the school is going to need to fill those spots as soon as possible. I just keep telling myself, "Third times a charm, third times a charm, third times a charm." Now begins the worst part of job hunting, the waiting game. This is one game that I hate playing!


No comments:

Post a Comment